Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jamberry Nails How-To & Review

 So I was sent a sample of Jamberry Nail Wraps a while ago & I've honestly been too lazy to try it until now! I just tried them today and they were surprisingly SUPER easy to apply!! I love them! 
I'm very impressed with these! I can't wait to buy more! It's much less work than painting your nails into a fun design and then going through the process of trying not to mess it up all day. Since I just received a sample I only did two nails, but I love how it turned out! 
A set of Jamberry nails is only $15.00, and they have SO many cute designs to choose from! One regular sheet is good for 2-3 applications, depending on the size and length of your nails.
The set I received can be found here
The instructions are as follows (You can also search "Jamberry Application" on YouTube):
1. Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipe and push back the cuticle. 
2. Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits. 
3. Peel off nail wrap (from plastic) and warm with a mini heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible. 
4. When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle. 
5. Trim the top with scissors and file off the remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess. 
6. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Now you have an adorable nail design with no dry time! 
I have to say the hardest parts for me were getting the wrap on perfectly straight, and filing off the excess perfectly. But I did it! 
Aren't they cute?! 
"There are 2 removal options for Jamberry Nail wraps. For wraps that have been worn for more than 10 days we recommend following the Gentle Removal Process" here.
My Jamberry Consultant's name is Samantha Bergeson. Her website can be found here. If you know a consultant but don't have any information besides a name, you can click "Find a Consultant" on the main page and type in their name to shop their website.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed & learned something new! And I want to thank you all so much for following this blog and my other social media pages, the Instagram page is almost to 500 followers!! I can't believe it! 
You can follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook! To follow my personal page click on my name below :) Thanks! Love you all!
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/

No comments:

Post a Comment