Thursday, October 23, 2014

About Me



 My name is Chelsee & I am 22 years old. I'm currently a senior at Idaho State University with a major in Health Sciences. I was recently accepted into the Pre-Occupational Therapy Program, & I am pursuing a Master of Occupational Therapy.

Music & baths inspire me, I am an animal lover, a clean freak, my favorite color of the moment is teal, I am addicted to Teavana tea or any tea for that matter, & I love Tim Burton & Darren Aronofsky films. I am a very positive person. My favorite animal is a peacock; they represent integrity and the beauty we can achieve when we show our true colors. When I have spare time I love to read! My latest read is Looking for Alaska. I also love blogging, obviously :)

I have a sick obsession with makeup & beauty! I love telling people all about the things I love or don't love so much!

Riley is my boyfriend of five years whom I love very much. I am the oldest of two siblings. I love spending time with my family, friends, & all the people I adore. I enjoy being creative with fashion, makeup, hair, & this blog ;) My favorite artist is Katy Perry. I saw her Sept 2014 in Salt Lake City with my brother, sister, and best friend & we had such a blast! 

My goals for 2015 are to just accept what I cannot change. I am very much a control freak and I really just want to be more relaxed and have an even better year than 2014!

I first thought of starting a blog a few months ago when I was taking a bath (of course I was taking a bath)... Blogging is a really great hobby, it's a nice distraction from my school work! You can follow me on Instagram by clicking on my signature :)
I hope you love the blog  ❤