Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dr. Bronners Soap: Magical Makeup Brush Cleaner

Happy Saturday! 
Okay, I just cleaned my brushes today using this Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap and I was amazed. A while back, Samantha from Batalash recommended this as a makeup brush cleaner. When I saw it in Fred Meyer I HAD to get some! 
The price is just $3-5 for 5 oz.

There are 8 scents available- peppermint, almond, unscented, citrus, eucalyptus, lavender, rose, and tea tree. 

My makeup brushes haven't been this clean in months! It took me half the time it normally does to clean all of them. This soap is very effective.. It easily removes makeup from brushes. Plus it smells great! This soap is also great for cleaning your makeup sponges. I used it to clean my Beauty Blender!
I did use a shampoo afterward to soften the brush hairs because they kind of had that sticky soap feeling. 

I just wet the brush and ran over soap in circular motions a few times, then rinsed. 

This soap is made with organic oils and is certified fair trade. 

 Look how white, clean, & fluffy they are!! 
So, there you have it. I was so excited I immediately had to blog about it and tell all of you :) 
Next time I clean my brushes I will try to have someone film the magic. 

Follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook
Have a great weekend ❥ 
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/





No comments:

Post a Comment