Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation Review

 This post is really overdue since I've had this foundation for a little over 3 months! My skin type is combination oily. At times I get really dry spots on my skin, but for the most part my skin is oily. 
This foundation is available at Ulta and Sephora. I bought the shades "Light Beige" and "Medium Beige" for my tan days. The cost is more high end, at $39. 
PROS 
Coverage (some spots may still show through.. but it's preeettyy full coverage)
Consistency 
Amount of Product
Long-wearing 
Packaging (Easy to use/good for travel)
Cruelty-free Brand 
Selection of shades 
Dries matte 
Perfect for oily skin 

CONS 
Can settle in fine lines and large pores (most foundations do this on my anyway)
Can look cakey if too much is applied 
Clings to dry patches (may not be the best for dry skin types)
I truly love this foundation. It applies really well to my skin and stays on all day. For me it lasts even longer than 12-hours. I use a translucent setting powder to set it since I am extra oily. I use the Morphe Brushes M439 to apply with MAC Fix+

Be sure to follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook for more beauty posts!
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/


No comments:

Post a Comment