Saturday, July 4, 2015

Aloe Vera Water Detox Review

Hey guys!

I hope you all have a Happy 4th! 
I wanted to do a health related post because I haven't done one in a while ;)

I'm about to talk about something that tastes great, supports immune system, aids in digestion and weight loss, lowers cholesterol, detoxes, reduces inflammation, and much more. 
This stuff is awesome. 
Not all benefits have been scientifically proven. If you're concerned about drinking aloe vera water do your research and talk to your doctor :)

For me, I reach for this when I am feeling gross, like I need to remove some toxins from my body, when in feeling bloated or.. yes.. My digestive system isn't working as it should. 
Let's just say you want to be near a bathroom when drinking this stuff.
It can help with constipation, hydration, vitamin and mineral intake, healthy gums, healthy skin, and hair growth as well. 
Information from:  http://skinnywithfiber.org/14-really-important-health-benefits-of-aloe-vera-juice/
http://alodrink.com/product-lines/original/exposed
This particular brand is available on the Boxed website.

You get a pack of 12 drinks for $15.99. They are sweetened with honey, pure cane sugar and natural grape flavor. They contain aloe vera pulp, and taste really good.

The pulp can be hard to get by at first because it's like drinking slimy chunks.. But once I got used to them I would just chew them because they really don't taste bad.
http://alodrink.com/buy-online
I highly recommend this for all of you who want to just try something new and good for you. This is especially good for those of us with digestive issues like me!

Thanks for stopping by :) Give this a try and let me know what you think!
Follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook to stay updated on the latest posts and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment