Wednesday, March 25, 2015

OOTD Spring Break Shopping

Hi guys :)
I want to start off by saying thank you all so much for your support of my little blog. It means a lot! 

So, I started off my Spring Break with the family in Salt Lake City. We went shopping in Lehi and Salt Lake City, and then went to the Hogle Zoo. I put together this outfit for one of our shopping days! 
I made a list of the things I wanted to shop for most, and this black hat was one of them!! I do plan on adding some sort of lace or leather

This picture was taken at the Outlets at Traverse Mountain, definitely check it out! I love this outlet mall. If you are in Lehi, Utah and decide to stop here, go to the Bona Vita Italian Bistro. I had some of the best alfredo I've ever had in my life.. not kidding! 
SHOES: Target
JEANS: Bohme Boutique- Flying Monkey 
TANK: Nordstrom Rack- Project Social T
CARDIGAN: Nordstrom Rack- 14th & Union
BRACELETS: Buckle 
HAT: H&M- Divided
PURSE: Dillard's- Antonio Melani 
SUNGLASSES: Dillard's, Polaroid 
Thanks for stopping by to read this little blog post :) Happy Spring & have a good week!!
Be sure to follow Pretty & Put Together on social media for the latest posts on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook!
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77

No comments:

Post a Comment