Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teal Eyeliner Tutorial

Hiii :)
Today I'm going to tell you how to get my new favorite look.. using teal liquid eyeliner! I think you'll be surprised how easy it is. It took some practice for me to get the liner just right, but I love it! I have worn this look a few times since I got the liner :)) So, I'll give you two ways to wear this liner, but there are obviously so many ways. 
First look is using the new Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Poppy!
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie & Créme Brulee in the crease with a big fluffy brush  (like the Sigma E40) and blend, blend, blend.
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Cocoa Bear in the crease, focusing on the outer corner. 
  • Then apply Makeup Geek's Poppy eyeshadow all over the crease area. You can do this as dark or as light as you want :) This color can really pop if you want it to! 
  •  Apply Makeup Geek's Bling to the center of the lid, the brow bone, and the inner corner of the eye to highlight those areas. 
  • Now blend everything in the crease together using Anastasia Beverly Hill's Fresh Peach eyeshadow with a big fluffy brush! 
  • I applied all these colors I just used to the lower lash line. I really emphasized Poppy and Fresh Peach (I used the Sigma E30 to apply). 
  • Apply black winged liner (I used Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black), I used the Sigma E65.
  • I applied Jordana's 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in the color Continuous Almond to the waterline in order to make my eyes look wider.
  • Now for the star of the show.. Apply NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe liner in Lagoon just above the black liner. If you mess up your liner or can't get the wing sharp enough, correct your mistake with a small flat brush and some concealer. 
So this is the finished look (Lashes are Velour Lashes Girl You CRAAZY!)!!
 I used Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in Buttercup and Kimchi Doll on the lips with Jordana lipliner in Tawny. Another lip option is OCC Lip Tar in Pleasure Model over top of Kimchi Doll. I actually don't like how my lips look in this picture at all, Kimchi Doll alone would have looked better!
Now here's another option for this liner that I've worn :) This one is a bit more neutral.
I'm wearing Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in Buttercup. Lashes are Velour Lashes Whispie Sweet Nothings.
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie & Créme Brulee in the crease & blend, blend, blend. 
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Cocoa Bear to the crease, again focusing on the inner corner.
  • Apply a tiny bit of Anastasia Beverly Hill's Chocolate, or just a dark brown color, to the outer corner (this color is PIG-MEN-TED) and blend away. 
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Afterglow pigment to the center of the lid!
  • Apply Makeup Geek's Bling brow bone, and inner corner of the eye to highlight. 
  • Now apply all those colors to the lower lash line, I concentrated Chocolate to the outer corner and tried to keep it as close to the lash line as possible using the e.l.f. Essential Smudge Brush
  • Apply Jordana's 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in the color Continuous Almond to the waterline.
  • Apply a black, winged liner (like the Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black).
  • Now apply the beautiful NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe liner in Lagoon :)) 
I just love this liner :) 
Thank you so, so much for reading my blog! I hope you liked it! Be sure to follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook to stay updated on the latest posts & other fun stuff! 
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/

No comments:

Post a Comment