Thursday, June 18, 2015

Batalash x SauceBox Palette Review & Swatches

Hey beauties
This week I received my Batalash x SauceBox eyeshadow palette after pre-ordering. FINALLY!
I've been dying to get this in the mail. I am a huge fan of the Batalash girls. Ssssamanthaa is my new bff, basically.

It was love at first sight.
Here it is in all its glory. Isn't the packaging so pretty?
I can't wait to create more looks with this!
This palette comes with 8 huge pans of gorgeous color at a cost of $60.00
The top four shades are all matte/neutral shades:

The bottom four shades are all shimmer/pops of color:
All of the colors are very pigmented, some more than others.
PROS:
Pigmentation 
Packaging is sturdy/travel friendly and gorgeous 
Product size/amount 
Color selection 
Removable pans 
Cost 
Easy to blend 
Supporting a bad A group of girls

CONS: 
Shipping delays 
Pans do not have their names on the bottom
Limited edition

Here is a look I created using the palette inspired by Ssssamanthaa :) I used Vanilla, Winter Brown, Cinnamon, and Nova. 
I also used NYX Retractable Liner in Gypsy Blue and Anastasia Beverly Hills Pink Champagne Eyeshadow. Lashes are Velour Lashes "It's Sho Fluffly."
Here is another look I created using Vanilla, Winter Brown, Cinnamon, Enigma, and Lace Noir.

Overall, I am so impressed with this palette. I would definitely purchase from SauceBox Cosmetics again, despite the shipping delays. They are still a small business and growing fast.
Be sure to follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook for more makeup looks and other things beauty related :) Thank you so much for reading! 
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/

No comments:

Post a Comment