Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Favorite Must-Have Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Hey peeps!
So this week I'm going to be telling you what my favorite Makeup Geek Cosmetics eyeshadows are and that I think are must-haves from the brand :) I narrowed it down to my top 7 favorites.. sort of. 
These are my two Z-Palettes filled with both Makeup Geek and Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadows. Both Z-Palettes came from the Makeup Geek website :)
The cool thing about these single shadows and the z-palettes is that you can customize the palettes how you want them, and they are really sturdy to good to travel with! 
Single eyeshadows are $5.99
Single foiled eyeshadows are $9.99
Z-Palettes are $14.99-45.00 
Makeup Geek Cosmetics is an amazing company. Marlena is the CEO of Makeup Geek and just the most beautiful and amazing woman! Check out her YouTube videos for tutorials using Makeup Geek products and more :) You should definitely check them out! They also have a range of blushes, pigments, and brushes that are GORG.
Meet little Vanilla Bean. "Light shimmer with peachy beige undertone." I use this shadow a lot for every day makeup looks. I apply this to the brow bone, center of the lid, and the inner corner of they eye :) 
BLING. "Frosted slightly warm ivory." This is probably the most gorgeous highlight color for the brow bone and inner corner of the eye! It's so pigmented so if you apply too much it's going to be obvious! Actually most Makeup Geek eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented..
Peach Smoothie I use every single day. No joke. You can probably tell. I always use this first as my transition color (in the crease of my eye). I also use it to further blend out any eyeshadows. "Light peach beige with a soft matte finish." You need this in your life. 
Créme Brulee is another great color in the crease to transition into other eyeshadows. "A medium sand color with a soft matte finish." This with peach smoothie and vanilla bean make for a great every day, casual eye look.
Cocoa Bear is another absolute FAVORITE of mine. "Matte reddish brown."  I use this one almost every day too.. It might not look like it because a little of this goes a very long way. This looks great in the outer corner, the whole crease, and the lower lash line. I love it. It looks great with tons of other colors too :)
Bitten... ugh. There are no words. I die. I just die. "Matte deep maroon red." I wear this eyeshadow a ton too. I love this with my brown eyes and red hair. It really pops! It can be worn with either warm or cool toned eyeshadows. Reminds me of a vampire ;) And we all know Ian Somerhalder is sexy..
Last one(s) but certainly not least. This is the new foiled eyeshadow in Starry Eyed. "Light champagne beige with slight pink undertones and a foiled finish." I can't get over this eyeshadow. I've been wearing it almost every day on my eyelid. It's SO beautiful!
The foiled eyeshadows are very smooth to the touch, like velvet :) I like applying the foiled eyeshadows with my finger when I put them on the lid because they apply really well that way. You can also use Fix+ from MAC sprayed on a brush to apply and it really makes them shine and pop. 

I really love all the foiled eyeshadows from Makeup Geek, so I just couldn't list them all. Check out my previous post for swatches of some of the new foiled eyeshadows and pick your favs :)
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed and maybe learned something :) Don't forget to check out Makeup Geek Cosmetics. You won't be disappointed! 
Taken with the flash on :)
Picture below taken in natural lighting.
Follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook to stay updated on the latest posts! To follow my personal page click on my name below. LOVE YOU ALL!
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/

No comments:

Post a Comment