Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Current Morning Skincare Routine

Happy Wednesday!
This weeks post by request is my morning skincare routine!
Again I want to say that my skin type is combination, oily (mostly oily, occasionally dry spots). I have hormonal breakouts and some acne scarring. 
My morning skincare routine isn't much different from my night time routine. But I always, always wash my face morning and night! It makes such a difference in how makeup applies when you have clean skin. 
 If I'm showering in the morning I will use this face wash in the shower. If I'm not showering I will just use my Farm House Fresh One Fine Day Sugar Scrub
I've been using this Clear Pore Cleaner/Mask for years now! It works really well for every day use or as an intense mask. When you use this as a mask it feels very refreshing, almost cooling. It contains benzoyl peroxide acne medication. $6.79 at Ulta
 I use that Clear Pore face wash in combination with my Clarisonic Mia 2! I put about a nickel sized drop of my cleanser onto the brush head. 
I got this a few years ago and it's still working great. I think this has made a huge difference in my skin. It makes my skin so smooth. 
The Mia 2 has two speeds and a pulsing T-timer that tells you when to move to a different area of your skin. So I start on my chin and nose area until it pulsates, then I move to the forehead until it pulses again, then I move to one cheek area, then the next.
Even after using makeup remover and I use this Clarisonic, you can see on the brush head that I didn't get all my makeup off! I highly recommend a Clarisonic. 
Another nice thing about it is that it's waterproof so you can just keep it in the shower, and it comes in a ton of cute designs!  $149 online, Ulta, or Sephora

 Witch Hazel again! So after showering I put a little of this on a cotton pad (I prefer cotton pads over cotton balls so not to waste as much product) and apply all over my face. This is Dickinson's original witch hazel pore perfecting toner. $4.47 WalMart

 This is a new found love of mine.. The First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream! I like using this in the morning because it makes my skin so soft, and so it helps with perfect makeup application. It absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. I have oily skin so this is perfect for me! This is made for sensitive skin and is oil free. If you have really dry skin you might not like this product. I just use one pump. $20.00 at Sephora

 Then, just like at night time, I use these two in combination so that my lips are soft, smooth and ready for lipstick. This is my favorite lip scrub from LUSH, the Bubblegum Lip Scrub :) This stuff.. smells and tastes so good! I juse use about a pea sized amount and scrub with my finger all over my lips. Then you can just lick it off or wash it off. $9.95 at LUSH
Then I apply the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. I love this stuff too! $12.00 at Sephora
 
Well that's it! After all this I apply face primer and makeup :) If you have any questions or any other requests comment below or on social media!
Follow Pretty and Put Together on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and like on Facebook to stay updated and see lots more beauty posts! To follow my personal Instagram click on my name below. Thank you so much for reading, and THANK YOU all for 1000 followers on Instagram and over 5000 views on this blog!! Talk to you next week ;)
https://instagram.com/chelseeparker77/

No comments:

Post a Comment