Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Healthy Dose of Caffeine

Alright, who doesn't love a good Starbucks drink?
The downside is that most are loaded with calories and lots of sugar. I finally found my better fix with Starbucks Refreshers!
http://www.starbucks.com/promo/refreshers
This is the most convenient way to drink a healthy, tasty Starbucks drink. Truly makes you feel refreshed and ready to conquer the day. These 6 packets are $5.95 at Starbucks (so much cheaper than buying the individual drinks) and I can take these anywhere with me. This flavor is Very Berry Hibiscus and I love it! Starbuck's description of the taste is "tangy fruit, sweet ginger and lemongrass." This is a natural energy source with green coffee extract from unroasted coffee beans. This stuff is loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants. It is made cane sugar, has no carbonation, and has only 70 calories per packet. Click the image to see product on their site.
http://www.starbucks.com/promo/refreshers
So easy to make this, it's great when I am on the go. I just grab my Blender Bottle ($6.49) and fill with 16 oz of cold water, add the packet and shake shake shake! This comes out really sweet, which I like. Simply add more water if you don't like how sweet it's tasting. I drink this on days where I know I'm going to have classes all day until late at night and I am going to need all the energy I can get. I'll drink this in the afternoon so that it's really working about that time when I'm wanting to take a nap instead of do my homework
Be aware that this acts as a diuretic and will make you have to urinate a lot for a bit after drinking it!
http://www.starbucks.com/promo/refreshershttp://www.starbucks.com/promo/refreshers
It comes in 6 of these nice little packets you could easily stick in your purse or bag for work, school, traveling, you name it! This is the only flavor of the VIA Refreshers that I have tried. They also come in other delicious flavors like Cool Lime, Strawberry Lemonade, Valencia Orange, and Iced Coffee packets for you coffee lovers. They are available at Walgreens and Albertson's that I have seen if you don't happen to have a Starbucks nearby.
I absolutely love this stuff. What more could you ask for in a healthy energy, low calorie, tasty Starbucks drink! If you give it a try let us know what you think! 
These drinks also come in carbonated bottled form, available at Starbucks and Albertson's in the delicious flavors of strawberry lemonade, raspberry pomegranate, and blueberry acai.  This post is not sponsored.
http://instagram.com/chelseeparker77

No comments:

Post a Comment